At present, hotels, hospitals, baths and professional washing companies are facing the process of handling thousands of pieces of work clothes, linens, washing, ironing, finishing and storage every year. How to effectively manage each piece? The washing process, the number of washings, the inventory status and the effective classification of the linen are a great challenge:
· The washing task of the paper is handed over, the procedure is complicated, and the query is difficult;
· Because of the fear of cross-infection, the statistics on the quantity of certain cloths to be washed cannot be carried out, and the number of washings and tasks are not matched, which is easy to cause commercial disputes;
· Each step of the washing process cannot be accurately monitored, and the linen is leaky;
· The washed linen is accurately classified to save storage space;
· The minimum safety stock for each piece of linen cannot be accurately arranged.
The introduction of RFID radio frequency identification technology will make the user's laundry management more transparent, improve the work efficiency, and solve the management problems that cannot be realized by other technologies in the past, such as: large-scale statistics of the cloth to be washed, Handover.
The solution is to sew a button-like (or label-like) electronic label on each piece of cloth. The electronic label has a global unique identification code, that is, each piece of cloth will have a unique management mark until the linen It is scrapped (the label can be reused, but does not exceed the life of the label itself). In the entire cloth use and washing management, the use state and the number of washings of the cloth will be automatically recorded by the RFID reader. Supports batch reading of labels during washing and handover, making the task of washing tasks simple and transparent, reducing business disputes. At the same time, by tracking the number of washings, the user can estimate the current life of the linen and provide forecast data for the procurement plan.
Main components of the system
· RFID electronic label
· RFID tag card issuer
· RFID fixed reader
· RFID handheld reader
· RFID tunnel inventory system
· RFID on-site paint bucket (optional)
· RFID middleware
· RFID laundry management system
The button type label can be used to sew on the cloth to be managed through a small cloth bag, and the sewing position is easy to find. It is recommended to select a fixed position uniformly.
The chip in the RFID tag can store data, associate each attribute of the laundry to be managed with the RFID tag ID into the database, and record the workflow and life cycle of each piece of linen.
The dirt with the RFID tag is directly packed. The number is automatically collected by the RFID tunnel reading device, and the ID of each piece of dirt read is recorded. Because the data is not manually counted, on the one hand, it improves the work efficiency, and brings convenience to the hospital side and provides high-quality services.
Clean linen check
After the linen is cleaned, the RFID tunnel is used to read the device again, check the check, confirm whether there is a lack of linen during the washing process, and print the records to be handed over to the user.
Cloth sorting classification
With the uniqueness of the RFID tag, it can help sort the linen of each ward. Before packing, it can be confirmed by RFID reading device whether there is a misplaced position.
When handing over to the ward, you can quickly configure the hand-held device to communicate with the nurse and the number of contacts.
· Labor can be reduced by 40-50%;
· Visualize more than 99% of linen products to reduce the risk of missing cloth;
· Improved supply chain management will reduce work time by 20-25%;
· Improve the accuracy and reliability of stored information;
· Efficient and accurate data collection to provide operational efficiency;
· Distribute and recycle the automatic collection of handover data to reduce human error;
· Reduce the overall cost of user linen management.