RFID smart book management:
The RFID library intelligent management system is based on the emerging electronic label technology. It integrates readers, books, documents and bookshelf books, and it is more convenient, efficient and convenient to construct computer information, library documents and reader services. Management and service system. With the new reader service concept and document management mode as the forerunner, the system aims at the practical needs and problems of library service work and document management, and realizes the intelligent and efficient library document management.
Based on advanced RFID technology, the RFID library intelligent management system integrates many RFID devices and management software to provide a complete set of solutions and products for convenient and user-friendly book management and services. The RFID librarian workstation creates an integrated library management system that replaces simple repetitive work, greatly reducing the labor intensity of staff in book management and distribution services, and enabling managers to focus more on services.
The main structure of the system is as follows:
1) The label conversion system provides registration and management of books and tier labels.
2) The self-service lending system provides self-service lending and returning services to reduce the labor intensity of managers. The 24-hour returning book system provides 24/7 self-service returning, unattended, and improves the circulation rate of library books. The RFID librarian workstation creates an integrated library management system that replaces simple repetitive work, greatly reducing the labor intensity of staff in book management and distribution services.
3) Cart-type inventory system provides fast inventory, shelf and other functions.
4) The portable inventory system is a simple version of the cart inventory system. The portable handset has portable, flexible operation, convenient collection of book information, multiple books can be read at a time, and wireless network connection is supported.
5) The security door system realizes the accessibility of the access control, safe and reliable, and the monitoring distance is adjustable, up to 2.5 meters, to realize the sound and light alarm prompt. The automatic book sorting system provides an accurate classification of returned books.
6) The monitoring center implements monitoring of all equipment in the library. By actively observing the monitoring data of the center or passively receiving the alarm information automatically sent by the monitoring center system, the monitoring personnel can timely eliminate equipment failures and ensure the external service quality and service level of the library.
7) WEB service provides the function of browsing information online.