RFID technology animal husbandry management provides a scientific management model
Today, RFID technology is used in many fields such as industry, medical treatment, and asset management. RFID technology has also been adopted in animal husbandry management. The animal husbandry breeding management combines RFID technology with rfid electronic tag as the carrier to automatically identify and collect animal husbandry data. Improve the level of animal husbandry management. The application of RFID technology in animal husbandry management has a good prospect. The introduction of RFID technology into farm management solves many problems and problems. RFID technology plays a very important role in understanding the species, epidemic situation and quantity of animals in time, and improves management efficiency. Received the attention of farmers. RFID tags technology provides a scientific management model for animal husbandry management.
Inspect handheld technology through RFID technology. The terminal equipment collects and uploads daily data information (such as individuals, feeding status, epidemic prevention information, transportation information, slaughter information) to the database for analysis, thereby forming a complete traceability system.
Advantages of using RFID in animal husbandry management:
1. Fully automatic identification: The animal identification code is realized, so that the staff can easily obtain the growth, disease, quarantine, and transportation status of an animal through the handheld device of the system.
2. Efficient traceability: the system tracks the entire life cycle of the animal, records each link, and centrally backs up the data in the information management center. If an event occurs, the system will automatically track the source of the event animal Find it to facilitate analysis by managers.
3. Convenience: The system's fully electronic data centralized management enables a large amount of data search work to be completed by the server, saving a lot of manpower and events, and speeding up the response to events.
4. Security: This system uses a new generation of RFID electronic tags, which are specially designed for animals, with fast identification response time and low average failure rate, which can ensure the safety, timeliness and stability of the tag identification link In addition, we use high-performance and high fault-tolerant system servers, which can ensure the high stability, security and network transmission speed of the server, so as to realize the real-time transmission of the system and ensure the timeliness of information.
5. Improve management level: centralized management, distributed control; standardized supervision and management, reducing unnecessary links, so that the first incident of emergencies can reach the top management, so that the incident can be handled in time.
6. System scalability: Taking into account the future development trend and the promotion of information construction, the system design can easily realize the expansion of the system.
RFID technology monitors the breeding, transportation, and slaughter of animals, and traces animals when an epidemic occurs. Through this system, the health department can trace animals that may be infectious to determine their attribution and history. The system can provide real-time, specific and reliable data for animals from birth to slaughter.
If you are interested in rfid tags application.we can offer the solution for you needs.best service and quality products.Contact us today!