The high performance MW i60 handheld computer is developed independently by M&W through years of research and design. The i60 series is designed to meet the demand for the best return on investment, rugged, outdoor, long operating hour, handheld data collection terminal ( Hand-Held Terminal：HHT，usually named as "Industrial PDA" or "mobile handheld computer").
- Weight：400g（include standard battery）；
- Display： 3.5 inches QVGA （240×320 pixel) color with back-light reflective TFT-LCD display; support 32bit color;
- ighly scratch resistance surface.
- Keyboard: 25+1 function and numeric self-luminous and back light keys.
- Memory slot : SD slot for expand memory
- Port: RS232 or USB connection
- Audio: Internal dual channel speaker and MIC, with Line-In Jack for MIC and speaker;
- Hand Strap: Located at the back of the device for secure hand grip;
- Ergonomic design; it can be operated with one hand
Micro Processor and Internal Memory:
- CPU: SAMSUNG 400MHz CPU
- System Memory: 128MB RAM、128M Flash
- Expand Memory: Device embedded with SD slot, user can expand memory by adding SD flash memory.
- Microsoft Windows CE 5.0（Multi-Language).
- SDK for multiple programming languages which include C#、VB.net、VC++ to assist system developer.
Ergonomic and Human Interface:
- Large color back light reflective LCD display, visible under bright sunlight and in dark environment;
- Flexible, easy to operate keyboard, support alphanumeric and symbol input.
Supported Data Communication:
i60 can be integrated with Wi-Fi wireless local area network (WLAN) card, which enable mobile operation real-time exchange data with data center by means of WLAN infrastructure;
The WLAN is in compliance with IEEE802.11b/g standard (11Mb/s-54Mb/s).
i60 can be integrated with GSM/GPRS data communication module in order to support outdoor real-time operation and data exchange with data center.
i60 can be plugged in with mic-speaker ear piece for cellular phone communication
i60 can be integrated with Bluetooth module, allowing real-time printing through Bluetooth portable receipt or barcode label printer.
Rugged and long lasting all-in-one industrial design:
- Protective Grade Level: IP55, industrial sealing to prevent fine dust, rain drop and splash proof.
- Impact Proof: i60 can sustain 1.2 meters free drop on concrete, 6 times per 6 directions, under operating temperature; free drop from 5 feet height onto concrete and the environment temperature is at 73℉/ 23℃
- Operating Temperature: -15℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 60 ℃
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensation)
- Standard Battery: 3.7V 3200mAh Li-ion battery, which can support more than 8 hours continuous operation;
- Internal Backup Battery: 17mA;
- Embedded with Battery Power Management: Constantly monitor operation status and make power consumption adjustment accordingly;
- Battery Charge: Direct in-unit charge from power adapter or by docking station.
- Scanning Type：Linear 1D, Laser scanner (optional for 2D scan engine)
- Optical Resolution: 0.004 inch (The narrowest element)
- Scan Rate: 100 scan/sec (bi-directional)
- Scanning Distance: 10 ~ 78 mm
- Sunlight Immunity： 8,000 ft. candles (86,112Lux)
- Ambient Light Immunity：450 ft. candles (4,844Lux)
- Vibration Proof：2,000 +/- 5% G
- Barcode Decoding Capability：
UPC-A,UPC-E, EAN-13,/JAN-13, EAN-8/JAN-8, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR/NW7,Interleave 2/5, Industrial 2/5, Matrix 2/5, CODE 93, CODE 11, China Postage, MSI/PLESSEY.
RFID Read/Write High Frequency (HF):
- Standard Supported：ISO 14443A/B, ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3
- Operating Frequency：13.56MHz
- Reading Distance：0～6cm
- RFID Tags Supported：
ISO15693: ICode SLI/SL2, LRI512, my-d, Tag-It HF-I : ICode 1, PicoTag, Tag-It HF
RFID Read/Write Ultra High Frequency:
- Standard Supported：ISO 18000-6A, ISO 18000-6B, ISO 18000-6C, EPC Class 0, EPC Class 1 (GEN2)
- Operating Frequency： 862 MHz~955 MHz
- Reading Distance：10-80cm（Passive Tag）
- Satellite Receiver: 20 Channels
- Accuracy: 10m
- Altitude at: 18000m
- Speed at：0.1m/S
- Refresh per：1 sec